Partnerships and Events Associate
We are looking for two Partnerships and Events Associate.
Description of Job:
The role involves partnership, relationship management and networking in addition to event management within the corporate and non-profit industry in Singapore, while fundraising for campaigns and creating awareness primarily in Singapore and the region.
- Explore, grow and manage new partnerships in addition to nurturing existing partnerships
- Establish and continue corporate engagement and cultivate relationships with partners, sponsors and donors
- Drive fundraising events and activities including concept planning, event management, outreach and analysis thereafter
- Identify fundraising opportunities for collaboration, networking and to meaningfully engage stakeholders
- Business planning, donor management and coordination with various internal departments
- Assist with building and matching programs that align with corporate CSR initiatives and organisation’s mission
- Assist with cross-functional efforts with the Outreach team with an aim to convey the story and impact to the donors and sponsors
- Assist in drafting reports and infographics to ensure proper communication of information to the corporate partners and other stakeholders
Experience and Core Competencies
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Business Management, Journalism, Communications, Marketing and Event Management, Sciences or Social Sciences. Fresh graduates will be considered if they have the right attitude and the willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to articulate information through infographics and reports
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Word skills
- Collaborative work style to effectively deliver high quality reports on schedule
- Creative and driven imagination and able to think out of the box
What we are looking for
- Individuals who are self-starters and passionate about gender equality and women’s empowerment
- Strong organisational skills, team player, able to prioritize time-sensitive tasks and multi-task
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and organise events
- Ability to network and foresee collaborative partnerships
- Ability to materialize ideas into reality and ensure completion of tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Candidate must meet legal requirements to work in Singapore
- Prior non-profit experience and knowledge preferred
What you can expect from your time with us
- Experience in working with multi-national organisations to address social issues
- Managing wide reaching events
- Meet inspiring change-makers in Singapore
Preferred start date: immediate.
Please note that visas will not be covered. Singaporeans, PR and DP holders will be considered.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Interested candidates may apply by emailing their CV to [email protected] clearly stating the position applied for.